Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Our online booking technology allows you to pay most items online prior to arrival. Our goal is to provide you “no touch” processing on arrival.
- To book a tee time, book online using the Golf Courses of Quinte (GCOQ) mobile app, the Chronogolf mobile app or click on “Book a Tee Time” on our website. If needed, call our Golf Shop at 613-392-1544 to book a tee time over the phone.
- If you are booking with a Green Fee Passport Book, Rotary Book, Canada Golf Card or using a Go Low package, please call the Pro Shop and we will organize your tee time and payment. These options cannot be completed when booking online. Each of these options are subject to a 7-day booking window.
- There will be a 7-day booking period for members and guests. To get your desired tee time, book online 7-days out at 6am.
- When booking, members and guests are required to provide the following information:
- A valid credit card
- An email for contacting purposes and,
- The names for all of the golfers in the group to eliminate double bookings.
- During peak hours (7AM – 3PM), foursomes will be mandatory as much as possible. If you want to play with less than four players, you must pay 50% of the remaining open spots within your tee time. If you are okay with being paired up with another player(s), then you can book as a single, twosome or threesome at no extra charge.
Green Fee Cancellations
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48-hours in advance. If the Golf Shop is not open, please leave a detailed message stating the cancellation request. If you don’t cancel your reservation within 48 hours, you will be charged a no show fee of $50 per player in the reservation.
- Reservation may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance. If the Golf Shop is not open, please leave a detailed message stating the cancellation request. If you don’t cancel your reservation within the 48 hours, you will be charged a member no show fee of $30 for all players in the reservation.
- Tournaments of over 60 golfers must cancel 21 days prior to the tournament date or you will be charged a no show fee of $50 per golfer. There will be a deadline at 7 days out, where Roundel Glen will need a list of confirmed golfers and names. If the confirmed number drops significantly on the day of the tournament, there will be a no show fee of 50% of the green fee and cart for each no show.
- This season, rain checks will be issued if there is a significant rainfall or lightning that occurs for longer than 30 minutes. The Golf Shop staff will record when the rainfall first starts and will not hand out a rain check within the first half hour. Drizzle or light rain is not considered.
- Members are not charged a no show fee if their reservation is cancelled due to a heavy rainstorm. We advise you to email the Golf Shop if you are uncertain about the weather.
- Rain checks will not be issued for slow play, personal commitments or incomplete rounds due to darkness.
- Public or Golf Plan rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes played. Please see below:
- 0-6 holes played = 18 hole raincheck
- 7-12 holes played = 9 hole raincheck
- 13+ holes played = no raincheck
Power Cart Policies
- To rent a golf cart you must be a minimum of 16 years old, with a valid driver’s license, and valid credit card. Golf carts are to be driven in a safe manner at all times. A maximum of two people and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf cart.
- Any misuse or imprudent driving will result in immediate loss of golf cart use with no refunds. Golfers are responsible to cover costs of any at-fault damage to the golf cart during their round.
Food and Beverage Policy
- This upcoming season you may only start a tab if we have a valid credit card on file. Tabs can be started at the beverage cart and the patio. If a tab or amount owing is not settled by the end of the day, we will charge the amount to the credit card on file at the end of the month. An 18% gratuity will be added to all tabs.
- As per Ontario liquor laws, only alcohol purchased from the club may be consumed on the property. Staff may inspect golf bags for personal alcohol at any time. Any patrons found with outside alcohol will have their alcohol confiscated. Patrons will be removed from the property and/or have playing privileges suspended or revoked. No refunds will be given for green fees/cart rentals.
At Roundel Glen Golf Course, we understand that everyone is entitled to their own taste when it comes to fashion.
We do ask when visiting the facility, you refrain from wearing the following:
- Strapless shoes or shoes with heels of any kind
- Muscle shirts
- Board shorts/swim trunks
- Exposed midriff or spaghetti straps
- Shorts with less than 4″ inseam
- No metal spikes
Gentlemen – Acceptable dress golf slacks, tailored shorts, golf shirt with collar, sweater, sweatshirt or pullover, jacket and rain gear.
Ladies – Acceptable Dress skirts, culottes, slacks, tailored shorts, blouses, golf shirt with collar, sleeveless golf shirt, sweater, sweatshirt or pullover, jacket and rain gear.
- It is required that all members, their guests, and public players wear suitable attire at all times on the course, driving range and in and around the Clubhouse. As dress is a personal matter and as contemporary golfing attire changes from time to time, any questions regarding the acceptability of any particular apparel can be reviewed with the Professional Staff.
Roundel Glen Golf Course is preparing the club to provide you and our staff a safe and comfortable outdoor experience within the constraints of social distancing and overall health and safety during these unprecedented times. In order for golf at Roundel Glen to be part of your regular exercise and overall health routine, we will all need to work together to continue to be safe and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Our online booking technology allows you to pay most items online prior to arrival. Our goal is to provide you “No touch” processing on arrival. If you have a credit card on file, we will charge that card the necessary fees for your day.
- We have increased the frequency of routine cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of all locations, especially all common and high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Our starters will provide clear direction to all golfers and will manage the groups to ensure social distancing on the putting green and first tee.
- You may remove the pins.
- “No touch” arrival. Expect a warm greeting… but no assistance with clubs. Our Guest Service staff will be happy to help direct you and assist in the check-in process.
- Appropriate signage will be placed outside the pro-shop and clubhouse entries briefly outlining the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Shared carts are encouraged at all times. If a member who has a cart package does not show up for their tee time without advance notice, they will be charged the single-rider cart rate.
- Pull carts and power carts will be sanitized prior to use.
- During peak hours (7am-3pm), foursomes will be mandatory as much as possible. If you are not a foursome and want to play alone, you must pay 50% of the remaining green fees. If you are okay with being paired up with another player(s), then you can book as a single, twosome or threesome at no extra charge.
- Driving range stations are set further apart and range balls will be both sanitized and cleaned..
- Book online or call the pro shop at 613-392-1544. If calling, please have your credit cards handy so we can have credit card (encrypted) on file for “No touch” check-in. Payment will be required at the time of booking to lessen the amount of Pro Shop transactions.
- When booking online, please add anything you may need upon arrival at the club in the EXTRAS section during checkout.
- If you are booking with a Green Fee Passport Book, Rotary Book or Red Book please call the Pro Shop and we will organize your tee time and payment.
- Please arrive no earlier than 45 minutes ahead of your tee time unless going to the driving range. So if your tee time is 8:30, please arrive at 7:45 or later. If you are too early for your tee time, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- On arrival, try to send only one delegate from your group to the pro shop door at check in time. We are limiting the number of customers in the Golf Shop at one time.
- There will be designated areas for the next 3 groups waiting to play. If 8:00 is on the tee, 8:10 group is on the putting green, 8:20 group is in designated area “A”, 8:30 group is in designated area “B”. If you are not in any of the next three tee times you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until area “B” is clear.
- Be mindful of social distancing by staying at least two club lengths apart at ALL times.
- Book your power cart online ahead of time. Carts will be reserved for those who have booked power carts online ahead of time as supply lasts. If you arrive with a paid green fee but no power cart and wish to ride, you may not receive a power cart if supply is low.
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at ALL times. If you are not following these guidelines we will provide a warning. If you continue to ignore social distancing guidelines, you will be asked to leave the property.
- Enjoy yourself and have a fun round!