Policies and FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Our online booking technology allows you to pay most items online prior to arrival. Our goal is to provide you “no touch” processing on arrival.
- To book a tee time, book online using the Golf Courses of Quinte (GCOQ) mobile app, the Chronogolf mobile app or click on “Book a Tee Time” on our website. If needed, call our Golf Shop at 613-392-1544 to book a tee time over the phone.
- If you are booking with a Green Fee Passport Book, Rotary Book, Canada Golf Card or using a Go Low package, please call the Pro Shop and we will organize your tee time and payment. These options cannot be completed when booking online. Each of these options are subject to a 7-day booking window.
- There will be a 7-day booking period for members and guests. To get your desired tee time, book online 7-days out at 6am.
- When booking, members and guests are required to provide the following information:
- A valid credit card
- An email for contacting purposes and,
- The names for all of the golfers in the group to eliminate double bookings.
- During peak hours (7AM – 3PM), foursomes will be mandatory as much as possible. If you want to play with less than four players, you must pay 50% of the remaining open spots within your tee time. If you are okay with being paired up with another player(s), then you can book as a single, twosome or threesome at no extra charge.
Green Fee Cancellations
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48-hours in advance. If the Golf Shop is not open, please leave a detailed message stating the cancellation request. If you don’t cancel your reservation within 48 hours, you will be charged a no show fee of $50 per player in the reservation.
- Reservation may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance. If the Golf Shop is not open, please leave a detailed message stating the cancellation request. If you don’t cancel your reservation within the 48 hours, you will be charged a member no show fee of $30 for all players in the reservation.
- Tournaments of over 60 golfers must cancel 21 days prior to the tournament date or you will be charged a no show fee of $50 per golfer. There will be a deadline at 7 days out, where Roundel Glen will need a list of confirmed golfers and names. If the confirmed number drops significantly on the day of the tournament, there will be a no show fee of 50% of the green fee and cart for each no show.
- This season, rain checks will be issued if there is a significant rainfall or lightning that occurs for longer than 30 minutes. The Golf Shop staff will record when the rainfall first starts and will not hand out a rain check within the first half hour. Drizzle or light rain is not considered.
- Members are not charged a no show fee if their reservation is cancelled due to a heavy rainstorm. We advise you to email the Golf Shop if you are uncertain about the weather.
- Rain checks will not be issued for slow play, personal commitments or incomplete rounds due to darkness.
- Public or Golf Plan rain checks will be issued based on the number of holes played. Please see below:
- 0-6 holes played = 18 hole raincheck
- 7-12 holes played = 9 hole raincheck
- 13+ holes played = no raincheck
Power Cart Policies
- To rent a golf cart you must be a minimum of 16 years old, with a valid driver’s license, and valid credit card. Golf carts are to be driven in a safe manner at all times. A maximum of two people and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf cart.
- Any misuse or imprudent driving will result in immediate loss of golf cart use with no refunds. Golfers are responsible to cover costs of any at-fault damage to the golf cart during their round.
Food and Beverage Policy
- This upcoming season you may only start a tab if we have a valid credit card on file. Tabs can be started at the beverage cart and the patio. If a tab or amount owing is not settled by the end of the day, we will charge the amount to the credit card on file at the end of the month. An 18% gratuity will be added to all tabs.
- As per Ontario liquor laws, only alcohol purchased from the club may be consumed on the property. Staff may inspect golf bags for personal alcohol at any time. Any patrons found with outside alcohol will have their alcohol confiscated. Patrons will be removed from the property and/or have playing privileges suspended or revoked. No refunds will be given for green fees/cart rentals.
Dress code applies to all members, guests and patrons looking to use Roundel Glen and its facilities. A minimum standard of acceptable attire is to be met during the golf season. Starters, marshals and Roundel Glen staff have the authority to refuse play or service to anyone who does not adhere to this policy.
Appropriate attire includes:
Golf Slacks or Shorts
Collared Golf Shirt
Golf Shoes or Soft Soled Shoes
Slacks, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts or Capris
Shirts with Collars or Sleeves
Golf Shoes or Soft Soled Shoes
Inappropriate attire includes:
Jeans of any kind, cut-offs, gym shorts, track/sweat pants,
bathing suits, graphic T’s, mesh jerseys, team jerseys, tank tops,
bandanas or shoes with hard cleats/spikes.