Trillium Wood Golf Club is preparing the club to provide you and our staff a safe and comfortable outdoor experience within the constraints of social distancing and overall health and safety during these unprecedented times. In order for golf at Trillium Wood to be part of your regular exercise and overall health routine, we will all need to work together to bring into effect the following changes:
Our booking policy is 7 days in advance for all golfers. Tee sheets open up at 6AM 7 days in advance. Booking your group must be accurate for the 2021 season and going forward. Our cancellation or player adjustment policy requires notice of 48 hours to cancel or make any changes to your tee time. Example: If you book for 4 players, and happen to only have 3 players you must notify the Pro Shop 48 hours or more in advance of this change. If you do not notify the Pro Shop within the necessary time frame you will be charged for all missed green fees in your tee time.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Our online booking technology allows you to sign up for most items online prior to arrival. Our goal is to provide you “No touch” processing on arrival, the credit card on file will be charged for all necessary fees once you arrive at the golf course.
- On the course there will be no Player assistants, no bunker rakes, no ball washers. Large garbage cans and recycle bins will be located at the bag drop area for you to use after the round.
- There will be no water station to re-fill bottles at the half-way hut.
- We will increase the frequency of routine cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of all locations, especially all common and high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Our starters will provide clear direction to all golfers and will manage the groups to ensure social distancing on the putting green and first tee.
- The pins can now be removed from the hole.
- “No touch” arrival. Expect a warm greeting… but no assistance with clubs. Our Guest Service staff will be happy to help direct you and assist in the check-in process.
- Appropriate signage will be placed outside the pro-shop and clubhouse entries briefly outlining the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Carts will be shared at all times unless special circumstance. Single carts will be available for $26.55 per person. If a member who has a cart package does not show up for their tee time without advance notice, they will be charged the single-rider cart rate.
- Pull carts and power carts will be sanitized prior to use. We recommend that you walk and carry if possible (we suggest playing with a half set).
- Foursomes will be mandatory as much as possible. If you are not a foursome and want to play alone, you must pay 50% of the remaining green fees. If you are okay with being paired up with another player(s), then you can book as a single, twosome or threesome at no extra charge.
- The restaurant is closed for now but our patio is open for pre and post round dining. Prepackaged take away items like sandwiches, trail mix or chocolate bars will be available from the Halfway Hut.
- On-course washrooms on hole 6 and 13 are open. Washrooms at the clubhouse will be open and disinfected regularly.
- Driving range stations are set further apart and range balls will be both sanitized and cleaned.
- Book online or call the pro shop at 613-477-1831. If calling, please have your credit cards handy so we can have credit card (encrypted) on file for “No touch” check-in. Payment will be required at the time of booking to lower the amount of Pro Shop transactions.
- You MUST have a tee time to play, there will be no walk-ons until further notice.
- In-person tee time booking will be prohibited. You may not book tee times in person before or after your round, you must do so online or over the phone.
- When booking online, please add anything you may need upon arrival at the club in the EXTRAS section during checkout.
- If you are booking with a Go Low, Green Fee Passport Book, Rotary Book or Red Book please call the Pro Shop and we will organize your tee time and payment.
- The Driving Range will operate at a first come, first serve basis for the time being. If there are no hitting stations available on the range you will be asked to wait until a station becomes available.
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes ahead of your tee time unless going to the driving range or sitting on the patio. So if your tee time is 8:30, please arrive at 8:00 or later. If you are too early for your tee time, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- We will have a new outdoor Pro Shop for checking in located near the cart staging area. On arrival, try to send only one delegate from your group to the pro shop at check in time. Please only enter the clubhouse area out of absolute necessity.
- There will be designated areas for the next 3 groups waiting to play. If 8:00 is on the tee, 8:10 group is on the putting green, 8:20 group is in designated area “A”, 8:30 group is in designated area “B”. If you are not in any of the next three tee times you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until area “B” is clear.
- Be mindful of social distancing by staying at least two club lengths apart at ALL times.
- The flag can be removed as of July 23rd.
- Bring along sanitizer or a towel as the ball washers will be removed.
- Smooth bunker tracks with the back of your wedge or foot as all bunker rakes will be removed.
- Please walk and carry if possible, but shared power carts and pull carts will be available. Single rider carts are available for $26.55+tax per person.
- Book your power cart online ahead of time. Carts will be reserved for those who have booked power carts online ahead of time as supply lasts. If you arrive and have not reserved a power cart and wish to ride, you may not receive a power cart if supply is low.
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at ALL times. If you are not following these guidelines we will provide a warning. If you continue to ignore social distancing guidelines, you will be asked to leave the property.
- Enjoy yourself and have a fun round!
Booking A Group Who Have Packages or Have to Pay GF and/or Cart
- If you are booking a tee time for 4 players, you are expected to pay for the entire booking. You will get a confirmation email stating the total amount owing for the entire group, but will not be charged until the day of play. If other players in your group have a credit card on file, we will process their fees on their credit card. If they are golf plan members or regular members, the fees will adjust accordingly depending on their player type.
- You will not be able to apply another player’s package (free rounds, carts, golf plan green fees, etc.) to their booking.